Editor-in-chief(IJMCE) invites authors to submit papers for release of its upcoming journal. Before submission ,Authors need to go through the authors guidelines.
Authors Guidelines are as follows:
- Submitted papers must be original and must not have been published previously.
- You may prepare your contributing Research paper in LaTeX or Microsoft Word.
- It is advised to not to send same article in more than one journal at a time.
- Papers submitted to IJMCE must be in PDF format.
- Rest all the Authors Guidelines and technical instructions for working with IJMCE’S style or templates are provided in separate documents. You can download paper format from the given link mentioned below.
Frequency of publication
IJMCE is publishes quarterly i.e. 4 issues per year. Special editions are also planned subjected to the scope and need.
Article Processing and Publishing Ethics
All submitted articles will initially subjected to editorial procedures. Ethically if text, figures, graphs, tables or animations are from copyrighted works are included in your paper, permission must be taken from the copyright holder and the author(s) for both the print and the e-format.
Transparency should be retained. Therefore appropriate references must be included. If plagiarism is detected, the paper is given a “retracted” stamp along with the reasons for the retraction. The authors are informed either to reduce the plag content or come up again with new ideas.
If your contributing research paper found suitable for publishing, it will be sent to reviewers for peer review. It is not mandatory that all articles will go for peer review. After the completion of review procedure and the acceptance, authors will be informed by mail with a PaperID. The author of approved research paper is insisted to revert within 4 days . After all the necessary formalities being done the article will be sent for publishing.
Fee of publication
Authors have to pay the online publishing fees and fees of the certificate (if certificate is required). All type of fee structure is given below. Manuscripts with large number of pages will be charged extra. Rs. 100/ USD 2 per page after 8 pages.
- Indian Students – Rs. 1000
- Other Authors – Rs. 2000
- Foreign Students – USD 70
- Other Authors – USD 50
|Online Publishing Fees|
IJMCE avails you various mode of payments for author’s convenience. We accepts direct deposit to the Banks, or the authors can also pay online through NEFT or using Net Banking/Debit/Credit card.
Fee of Certification
The e-certificate of Paper Published Certificate is free of cost. IJMCE also avails you with the option of hard copy. To avail the hard copy you need to mail your postal address to [email protected] and pay the amount mentioned below.
|Print Certificate||Indian Students||600|
- Print Certificate: Rs. 600 each hard copy
- E-certificate: Included Free for each author
Submit Paper Online Have a Doubt Ask Now